Passiflora
Welcome to the passiflora forum!

Please sign in to post and get access to all the features.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Passiflora
Welcome to the passiflora forum!

Please sign in to post and get access to all the features.
Passiflora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passiflora cuttings/clones-rooted to trade

3 posters

Go down

Passiflora cuttings/clones-rooted to trade Empty Passiflora cuttings/clones-rooted to trade

Post by Nicci Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:36 pm

Hi,
I live in SW Florida. I have 1 rooted cutting of p. edulis, several of foetida, actinia and incarnata.
If anyone would like to trade, I'm looking for other fruiting varieties, as well as white shrimp plant and '
fruit cocktail' shrimp plant, vigna caracalla, snail vine. I have other plants besides passiflora, namely two types of brugmansia, both well rooted. Here is a link to pictures of my plants:
http://www.jonniemasters.com/garden-trades/alynxia-gardentenders-trade-page.html
Thanks,
Nicci

Nicci

Back to top Go down

Passiflora cuttings/clones-rooted to trade Empty Re: Passiflora cuttings/clones-rooted to trade

Post by Sally Pert Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:36 pm

Hi Nicci, welcome to the forum. What a coincidence - I wrote you an email on Gardenweb re. the Vigna Caracalla earlier on today!

Sally Pert

Back to top Go down

Passiflora cuttings/clones-rooted to trade Empty Re: Passiflora cuttings/clones-rooted to trade

Post by Nicci Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:04 am

Hi Sally,
I already posted so if this doubles, sorry, I just don't see my earlier post.
Thanks for the warm welcome! Lol, it is a coinincidence. What forum did you post in at Gardenweb? I can't find the email.
Please Write to this one:
ginodiavonti@gmail.com. That's my husband's and the one I use as my main.
Ohhh, I sure hope you've got the caracalla! They are sooo pretty Smile

Nicci

Back to top Go down

Post by shawn.mattison Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:54 am

Nice photos Nicci! And Welcome to the forum! Anything in particular you're looking for?

shawn.mattison

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicci Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:14 am

TY Shawn Smile
I so miss Berkeley...I went to school in Lancaster (Antelope Valley high) and we'd travel up the Pacific Hwy to see the giant redwoods...the most breathtaking sight I've ever beheld (next to my dear husband)..we'd stop in Berkeley sometimes. The Napa Valley is especially nice, miles and miles of grape vineyards, rolling hills...Aaahhh, lucky you. Florida is 15 years behind, I miss the forward thinking of the west coast Smile
As for plant wishes, I only have time for a little space each year (it;s so hot and humid in summers I reverse hibernate) so all I can do this winter season is what I had on my list Smile
Nicci

Nicci

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Pert Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:45 am

Nicci, I have just noticed your email address is different - I replied to the email you sent me.

Sally Pert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicci Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:53 am

Yes, that's OK. Wink I had to make a new account with Gardenweb and had to use a different email address. The one above is my main one, and answered the most often. I finally got google to forward the new one used for gardenweb to main acct. It's all good Smile
Nicci

Nicci

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down